Climate CDMX, today November 19, 2022: It will continue to rain
The climate forecast for this one Saturday, November 19, 2022 on the Mexico Metropolis (CDMX) signifies that it will continue to rain within the middle of the nation.
In his most up-to-date report, the National Meteorological Service (SMN) defined that, within the morning, within the CDMX Scattered clouds and a cool environment are forecast, with chilly temperatures and fog banks in excessive areas.
The climate circumstances will change at sundown, since a rise in cloudiness is anticipated with likelihood of rain and intervals of showers (5 to 25 mm) in Mexico Metropolis and within the Mexico state.
- Take word: The precipitations may very well be accompanied by electrical discharges and the potential for hail fall.
Forecast of temperatures in CDMX
- Estimated most temperature: 22 to 24 °C.
- Estimated minimal temperature at daybreak: 10 to 12 °C.
Alternatively, the SMN reported that within the capital of the nation variable path wind is anticipated from 10 to 20 km/h with gusts of up to 40 km/h in stormy areas.
Suggestions in wet season
The CDMX Government recommends, in wet seasoncarry out the next actions:
- Sweep the roofs of homes and check out to waterproof them.
- Sweep the drains closest to the house and hold them freed from rubbish and obstructing objects.
- Don’t throw garbage on public roads, ravines or rivers, because the water can drag it away and clog sewers, which causes flooding.
- In case you reside in areas of riverbeds or ravines, beforehand decide with neighbors and household the trail to attain the world of least danger.