Price of the dollar today May 6, peso wins the week and session
Today, Friday, May 6, 2022, the dollar is buying and selling at 20.1560 pesos per unit with a downward pattern in actual time. On this session, the spot interbank dollar ended at 20.1294 models. Which means that the peso advances 17.32 cents in comparison with the newest Banxico report (20.3026).
At the weekly degree, the native foreign money registered an advance of 21.59 cents in comparison with its closing on the earlier Friday (20.3453), in response to the Banxico registry.
On this session, the economist Gabriela Siller highlights the adjustment of the rate of interest of the Central Financial institution of Chile, in the order of 125 foundation factors to face at 8.25%, following the upward pattern of reference charges as the Fed did beforehand in the US
It additionally factors to the depreciation of the Chinese language yuan throughout the month of April as the imposed lockdown to include new outbreaks of COVID-19 brought on a decrease demand for the yuan to the degree of 6,695 yuan per dollar, which places it at its lowest degree. excessive since November 2020.
Dollar worth in banks mexicans:
- Financial institution of Mexico: Purchase $20.1294 – Promote: $20.1294
- HSBC: Purchase: $19.76 – Promote: $20.47
- Banamex: Purchase: $19.52 – Promote: $20.65
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.82 – Sale: $20.72
- Banorte: Buy: $19.00 – Sale: $20.39
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.73 – Sale: $20.50
- IXE: Buy: $18.99 – Sale: $20.41
- Bajio Financial institution: Buy: $19.78 – Sale: $20.90
- Monex: Buy: $19.82 – Sale: $20.33
- Azteca Financial institution: Purchase: $20.17 – Promote: $20.89
- Inbursa: Buy: $19.81- Sale: $20.79
- Santander: Purchase: $19.53 – Promote: $21.06
- Trade: Buy: $19.6430 – Sale: $20.6780
- Banregio: Buy: $19.01 – Sale: $20.92
As for the bitcóinat the second it’s at $36,099.0 with an upward pattern in actual time.
We advocate you learn Price of the dollar today Friday, peso starts the session with advances
Contact particular person at euroit’s quoted at $21.25 pesos, for $24.86 pesos of the pound sterling total common.